The smallest project that’s dearest to my heart
I have always seen this as a physical ink on paper book with this cover in a tiny size. As a kid, I once had a white leatherette micro-miniature book claiming to be the a holy Bible, but it had a psalm or something in it on onionskin paper and even a little red ribbon placeholder. That’s what I saw the instant I wrote this and put it on the shelf at Moon Books.
I wanted it to be that popular. But I wanted it to look like a Bible.
https://www.amazon.com/Uncle-Regs-Little-Good-Book-ebook/dp/B07HCMD5LH
I have always thought this could be a moneymaker. A joke gift by atheists to their religious friends. An inside joke by fans of mine to their friends. All it needs is a litt kiss price, a little promotion, and a very little physical format.
Thoughts?


This one does seem tricky. I agree that Kindle Press is not ideal for it, their smallest size is 5 x 7.something and I am picturing something more like 3x5. I remember having very small fake leather bound onionskin Bibles that were just the New Testament and Psalms + Proverbs as a kid at our Christian school. Also, the top search results pointed to ChinaPinting4U and such companies. A little bespoke shop would do them but for quite an expense. I'd love to see them physically realized in this format, but they'll likely be too dear to be given as an inside joke.
ReplyDelete