The Junkyard from which 747’s come…

I’ll call you jLak here. That way nobody can implicate you for sure in my follies and extremist spectacles.

This is the place where I will execute a series of dumps in the landfill of future finished goods. I’ll put in a bunch of titles and add to them as I find what I seek on purpose and am inspired by what I discover in passing. This is where book contents will be listed as links, visual projects will have their images-in-waiting reassembled from the attic of my disk drive. 

There were two token posts when I started this as a kind of promissory note to myself over a year ago. They’re still here, probably the first thing you’ll see after you finish this orientation post. Ernie’s will be, in accordance with Blogger Law, in the order of newest first. Some of the content will be ported over from the Malashock site, which already has 80 not inconsiderable posts. 

Doing this now so I can get to sleep tonight. But mark the web address and get in the habit of seeing what’s cooking here first. A lot of it will be a jumble at first, but I will tinker as you and I decide how much order is necessary to serve a specific purpose.

I guess that’s it for now. There’s a story about the old man graphic. Also a story about the main site graphic. I’ll share them anon.

Until the next time then…

 

Comments